Bet from Anywhere, at Anytime with Bodog
Wherever the day takes you, Bodog Mobile keeps you in the action by letting you deposit and place wagers on games directly from your smartphone or tablet.
How to Use Bodog Mobile
Android or Apple devices:
- Visit bodog.eu directly from your smartphone or tablet to access our mobile page.
- Visit bodog.eu/mobile directly from your smartphone or tablet to access our mobile page.
What We Have to Offer:
- Lines on all major sports: from football to hockey to soccer to basketball, we’ve got every sport you want covered.
- Props and futures: the biggest selection of prop and future bets that let you vary up your game and bet on team or player performance.
- Live and In-Play Betting: bet during the game on odds that refresh automatically, based on what’s happening in the game.
How much does Bodog Mobile cost?
Bodog Mobile is free to use, with no download required. Check with your network provider to see if there are any additional charges for data and roaming fees.
Can I sign-up from my mobile device?
Yes it is very easy to join from your mobile device. To sign-up, simply visit the mobile homepage and select “Join” in the top-left corner of the page to register.
How do I make a deposit or request a payout?
To make a deposit or request a payout from your mobile device, you need to sign-in to your account and click on the Account icon in the top-right corner of the mobile homepage to open up the menu. Select the “Cashier” option in the menu to make a deposit or request a payout.
Alternatively, on your computer, visit Bodog.eu. Select ‘Sign in’ from the top-right of the page, and then ‘Forgot your account number?’ or ‘Forgot your password?’
How do I know if my bet has been successfully placed?
You can review all your bets under the ‘My Bets’ tab located at the bottom of your screen.
What do I do if I forget my Account ID or password?
Retrieve your account # and password by calling 1-877-263-6422 or by visiting Bodog. Select “Sign in” at the top-right of the page, then “Forgot your account number?” or “Forgot your password?”
You can also sign in using your Bodog registered email address.